Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What about Bob

July 20th
OK, here is the deal. I am a very sucky online player. I have accepted it for what it is. I mean losing session upon losing session. I am persistent however. I believe that I will blame all of my bad fortune on terrible players, RNG, and impatience. I am not a folding machine on the internet, and therefore often find myself trying to be way too creative. Do not bluff a calling station, even semibluff, they are not going anywhere. Do you ever have the feeling that Lee Jones is out to get ya???? Well, here is a synopsis from yesterday. NoWayBob (screen name) and I got involved in a hand that falls down like this. I flop two pair, he had top pair best kicker. Get counterfeited on the river and then Bob types in the following: TY. Well I go ballistic, I mean I am seething mad, and just get totally invested in telling this jerkwad how far behind he was and peeled the sucker for a live one. Yeah, he had a premium hand and I was not in good shape pre-flop, but he had no idea what was going on. And then the rest of the table comes to his aid because I am being so harsh. In hindsight I can see the part where me calling him a hillbilly sister F***in Kentuckian could have been a touch personally offensive, but what do I care at that point. I go on to have another $13 losing day on the internet, which is becoming a perpetually common experience. How am I not broke yet? Well, I'll let you in on a little secret; there are people playing that are actually worse than I am. Only a few I admit. I know this post is weak and fruitless, and it was much better the first time I wrote it (cuss word for blogger eating my first copy). Oh, by the way, I am tired of hearing people say you want him to chase, you want stupid players at the tables, because if you have more than a couple, then one of the dunces are gonna get ya, and its not like you can "earn" a pot with all the retard stations. I guess you can wait for the nuts, but who has the time for that. Maybe it is time to move up in limits, get hammer slammed for more money, and then think up a new reason why I have been unfairly treated, of course as a way of justifying my rather poor play. OH, by the way, I am that guy at the table who will flat verbally gut you, and really not know what the hell is going on, so if you are unfortunate enough to receive a tongue lashing, let me go ahead and apologize in advance. And, you can thank me for why NoWayBob, MyBabyLakita, and Controdori (?) have money in their accounts to draw out on you. Yep, I keep the fish fed, it is my job. Now everyone together, TRUCKER CLOCK--who wants some? The game is not on, but I got respect for the way you handle your rig!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment