Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What About Bob

July 20th
Another losing internet session, will the suffering ever end? Continuing to really struggle with draw outs and stupidity, although that is what we want right? I am so F***ing tired of hearing that bs response from my card pals. This is what I now think. The 25 NL has so many retards that if one doesn't get ya, another one will. Couple that with the fact that I am my alter ego online (non-folding machine) and you have a prescription for madness and chip extraction. Oh yeah, I am that guy. I am the guy who rashly condemns the stupid play of others while handing my chips away like I am the sample man at Chic-Fil-A. Well lets be fair with me, here is exactly what happens yesterday. Playing 25 NL and up about 12 bucks. I make top pair best kicker and short stack (playing very poorly I might add) pushes and I insta-call. He has top pair, weak kicker and catches two pair on the river--OK, no biggie. Nothing said, I like the guy's poor play and will pick him off in due course. Then, NOWAYBOB and I get tangled up in a pot. Well, BOB played AK, a good hand no doubt, I had limped in in front of him with k5 suited(OK, make all your crappy comments here about my hand selection) unintentionally by misclicking (now your feeling pretty bad about those comments you made about my hand selection aren't you?), so I decide to call the raise to out play BOB. Of course at this time I do not know he has AK for all of you who are a bit slow on the uptake. But anyhow, I flop two pair (have you heard my ramblings about sticking two pair up my ass, and that two pair are the devil; I digress) and Bob has flopped top pair, top kicker. Bob, has let me take over betting, and has no idea how far behind he is in this hand, and why would he with my super sneaky k5 suited play. Long story short, the board pairs Queens on the river I get counterfeited and Bob types the following into the chat without knowing what I had. "TY". I was pissed and unleashed my verbal arsenal. The other jerk offs at the table think I am being rash, and finally I help the numb skulled idiots understand that I have completed anger management and that BoB had incited the entire incident by being dumber than a bag of hammers, and he was from Louisville KY which made him a hillbilly sister F***in Kentuckian to boot. So, that is pretty much how my session went, dropped another $13 to possibly the weakest group of players in the history of online poker. Oops, I guess that means I am even weaker-well this is what I have to say to that. You can not keep me beat down forever, I will overcome the mindless, senseless ignorance that I battle online. I am a stud, and I am not as terrible as they are, which makes me better and means I should beat them, eventually, possibly. Well, I was trying to get all fired up in a self celebratory motivational type of thing, but just lost my conviction. Next time you see my online just say thanks, I am the one keeping the fish from going broke on Poker Stars. My online game-is not exactly ON. FRodaddy10-Philanthropist

No comments:

Post a Comment