Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The blogger effect

GAME ON
OK, as you have been reading, the last few weeks have been a tough pill to swallow. Last night things began to turn around. I find myself playing a few SNGs. Make some bucks there, then I find the blogger cash game, and yes, my game was tighter than a mo fo. Although I have a theory. There were actually a few players that would lay down hands, and a player could actually earn. Well, I am not talking about soft players, but more thoughtful chaps with an obvious leaning toward the love of my life: THE FOLD. Yes it is a thing of Beauty and should be regarded as the classiest play in poker. I also stayed away from TPSK, Waffles is on that like stickum. Luckily I got to bust a guy (yep he played tpsk) with slb at the table which provided the appropriate segue for Walmart to coach steve a little (belly laughing out loud at this point after reading their war of words regarding support or lack there of the past few days). OH, just a tid bit of advice, the $5 wheel of fortune at Aztar last night was a no good whore. My slot Game was OFF.

3 comments:

  1. As always its nice to play with you Frodo.. Some people never listen. Poor Iggy getting stacked over and over on wicked suckouts. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me you didn't play $5 wheel - did you have Dan, Nate, and Wilkerson with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Super Mundus, this is how it went. Kids were at the parents last night, and my wife like to play video slots. I feed her $200 of my $700 live roll. Then I finally cut her off and leaving the boat, I figure ah Hell, let's throw a big bill in the big wheel. Well it ended up being $300, no spins and about 12 minutes. Live roll now $200. The good news is the wife felt so bad she I find $300 extra has magically appeared in my live roll today, she had dipped into her fun money, which I had no idea existed. I love the fact that we have such an honest and open relationshp.

    ReplyDelete