Monday, August 07, 2006

Treading Water

GAME ON
Ok, I continue to be frustrated by the lack of positive gains from my game. After careful evaluation I have come to the following conclusion. I play way to many hands online, and need to structure my time better when playing. The little 20-30 minutes sessions I jump in and out of are killing me and producing an action player style that is "Mundo-like". The problem is that it does not seem difficult to get it back, so playing poorly is not that big of a financial consequence. New Resolution: play the game correctly or don't play at all. I think a jump in limits may be the appropriate move to sustain focus. OH, and yes the deck is finished!!

1 comment:

  1. Eric, Eric, Eric - what's the saying about people who live in glass houses? I haven't exactly confused your blog with the AP Wire service. Maybe you meant "monthly" instead of "weekly" when referring to updates.

    As for blog postings, I have a gem or 2 that I've squirreled away from prying eyes. While it's true that their time will come, unfortunately that time is not now.

    Rest assured that when I finally crank out a monsteroni post, it will be out of respect. Respect for the way you handle your blog.

    ReplyDelete