Friday, August 04, 2006

Mundus Strikes Again

GAME ON
OK, could it be possible that one of my card pals has actually entered the blogosphere only to quash my limited but proud authoring of this blog. Super Mundus has again updated his site with none less than a graphics coup that serves (IMO) to minimize the body of work I have been toiling to present. WEll, he updated his address so here is the link if you want to check out his updated blog (solely intended for the purposes of hey Frodaddy, your Game may be On, but I got the juice) http://and-biscuit.blogspot.com/ . All for now.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the last post, Eric - I figured that the ticket image would be a fan favorite.

    I've still got a couple of tricks up my sleeve as well - maybe not as solid as the "It's All Good" billboard, but I think they will be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete