Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In Honor of the "Tough Man" and "Super Mundus"

Well, I felt it was about time to write something less abrasive, even positive or supportive in some way. Now I get the opportunity to do just that. Most of you are aware that I lurk around on Stars monkeying around with very low buy in sng's and micro level cash stakes. Do I think I can play at a higher level than that and be successful, I dunno. Am I successful right now, I dunno. I hover around a 0% ROI on Sharkscope, but somehow I have been able to pull money out of Party and Stars over my short online poker foray. Maybe my weak passive cash game is where I do it, or maybe Sharkscope has not compiled my complete body of work, not sure. One thing is for sure, I am not excelling, unless you consider that only 6% of online poker players are winners (that seems low, but maybe not). However, I have watched Tough Man and SuperMundus play live and Tough Man quite a bit online. I have respect for their games, and I have respect for their willingness to keep getting their money in good and having their testes ripped from the very sack that contains them. So, in a show of true empathy I provide the following (now I understand this does not gain me entry into the Secret Guild):

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1473046 OK, they guy had like 11 outs but still its just not right.
And another,http://www.pokerhand.org/?1473059 This last one is more of the I threw up in my mouth variety, but considering it was a free roll--it softens the blow.
And, since I just love a little color, I just didn't feel like I could post with out putting up a few of these:



Yes, for symmetry purposes I have kept the uploaded picture the same size as real life.

And one for Super Mundus:



I think it is very cool that i found this. And, here is a picture of what the old Super Mundus might look like in the "city of villains" (and yes this is a Wisconsin reference)

OK, that is really all I have for now.

You folks have a good one!!!!!! I will try to have a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment