Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tunica Casualty Confirmed

That's right, the TOOL MAN is out. Tuley confirmed with BOLO today that his ankle injury will preclude his participation. Well, I am not sure not working for a couple weeks and ankle surgery actually raise to the necessary level of justification to remove oneself from the line-up, but who am I to question his decision. Well, I will tell you exactly who I am--the questioner of anyone who bows out on the Tunica trip is who I am. I mean its not like he is in ICU. Oh well.

Now, in regards to "Trained Killer in Training" Lee Chesternuts (name is changed to protect his identity, and I think would be a good screen name for an adult vid actor). Apparently there is this little Meth trial happening on the 21st where the above named officer is the key witness. And, apparently he has no pull at all with the prosecutor, so if the trial lasts more than a day, then he may be out as well. I can't help but to theorize that Deputy Dog may be using a small little Meth trial to placate a wife that may not be so in favor of a Tunica trip. Well, I hate to say that, but I think all the angles have to be considered, this is no small matter (Tunica of course).

I have taken the opportunity to share some pictures on my last few posts and believe that they have been appreciated by the legions of readers that certainly must devour this blog at every chance. I saw a nice documentary on Harry Robbins (Ruben) last night and feel like maybe I should model my life after him, considering I am a writer as well. Now that dude was a partying machine and I just felt like I needed to give him a shout out.

Still in question for the Tunica trip is one Danno Grimbstaff. Well, I think the odds are against, but I can't put that final nail in the coffin. He is a poker room junky you know, and if anybody can pull of the zombie look it is Dan the Man. I have him at 4:1 against if anyone wants any action, $10 minimum.

Mrs. Estrabrook still seems to be In like Flynn according to my sources.

Now, if we end up having 7 Tunica participants we can fit in the VAN, but will have to ride 3 across on the back bench seat, that means the captain's chairs will be in high demand. I call the DRIVER spot.

What say you could be the plan when we arrive to Tunica? Well, I have seen Mundus' aka STROKER'S itinerary and feel like it sounds solid. The only problem is that once you enter SAMPSON it is kind of like the Bermuda Triangle and nobody really knows what is going to happen, and that really is kind of nice. Tough Man has a true itinerary down to how many cups of coffee, sleeping schedule, etc. Now, he should really know that there is no chance in hell that his schedule is going to remain intact, but hey I guess the kid can dream. I spoke with the poker room at SAM's PlACE today to but a pulse on the NL action and was assured there is atleast one NL game going everyday. They had one going at 11:oo AM today when I spoke with them. The lady I spoke to said they have 4-5 going on the weekends. Poker tournament at Sammy every day, looks like 6 PM on Wednesday and 11 AM on Thursday, and then the poker tournament at Gold STrik that same evening. I wonder if I will leave Sammy at all. Yeah I will, go to hit up HollyWood and maybe get over to the Grand. I just hate to leave Sam's TOWN for too long as they may put out APB on me.

Until next time; it will be Corona for me.

3 comments:

  1. I am no longer fully human - I'm part man, part machine. That's right, I have become a cyborg. BRING ON TUNICA!

    ReplyDelete