Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Just so you know


Still Running fairly decent, but just who in the hell does Caesars think they are? There comps suck. Really not sure why they would treat me that way.

Also the SUPER was indeed super last night with respect to the ping pong tournament. He has advanced to the TOC in Ireland on April 25th. I am gonna try to get up that way to support him. Oh, there is also this small little matter of a free Vegas trip for the winner of the ping pong TOC. That would be tremendous considering the trip coming up in October.

Still waiting on the call from the insurance company regarding the engineer's roof report. The fingers are crossed (does that help?).

Looks like a poker trip to HorseShoe for me on the 11th, and of course I'll be there the nights of May 6th and 7th for a work conference. Oh, JR Poker fest on April 18th at the Moose in Tell City. I had forgot about this when I spoke to Nate last week. I am supposed to have a ticket to this event. If anybody else in interested in playing (7-stud don't everybody jump at once) I can ask if any other tickets are available.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I like the color change - it really effectively represents how hot you run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that I am ready for a TGTT like dismantling of any luck, mostly because I have been tempting luck by sharing my stories. But, somebody has to equal out Tommy's luck, or the math just wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete