Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Facing Fears and MilkShake Anyone?

OK, I got back in the pool yesterday because I want the pool clean. However, I just can't get all the leaves out. Sorry fellas, I failed on this project. The pool will not be clean when you arrive. I still have to work on the office room, specifically the lights, clean up the van, finish spreading mulch, reseed areas of the back yard, and pack. This aint gonna happen before Friday.

I thought of blogging about all the possible events that could take place to upset our Tunica voyage. I shared that with Guitar Hero himself. But now I have thought better of that. So, in honor of Stroker, now the infamous Guitaor Hero--I present this tribute photo, enjoy.


Guitar Queero is the best named show of all time. This feels like an all time low, but with the grin on his face above, maybe its an all time high!

And then there is this cheap impersonation for a person:

WEll, I must apologize, it appears that there is documented proof that you have had a drink in your hand within the last decade or so. I bet you poured half of that one out. And, don't even try to blame it on your epilepsy either. On second thought, on the way to my house on Friday morning, pick up a gallon of milk, then if you have one of your spazz out fits then we can all have milkshakes on the way down to Tunica.

Peace and I'm Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment