Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Homeless or Worse you decide

What up my readership! So, we got the house sold just a bit too quickly. I guess its a good problem if there is such a thing. The fams is holed up in the 'dumphouse' as my daughters affectionately refer to it. And, they're pretty much on target. Its not nice at all, it smells, it was dirty as hell, and our neighbor knows about 20 seconds of Smoke on the Water. Jesus, why does someone have to try and learn the friggin guitar when I'm living next door--I run bad.

(It should be noted that I am going to break this post up because I have been accused by someone that my paragraphs are way too long)

Yes, I missed the Vegas trip because of the home sale and that sucked hard. The wife and I were all ready to let it all hang out. Natrocity did the marriage thing, but I did get to attend the wedding reception over in Santa Claus this past Saturday. A couple interesting things happened during the reception that I need to talk about here. First, the bride's maid speech was a stunner. Never, ever, ever have I witnessed or even heard of a bride's maid speech that referenced the bride's ex or several of them. You tell me because I sure don't know. Second, and of even more interest was one Super Mundus in hot pursuit of some tail. Let me set it up. The Super reminded of a coal miner full clad with pick axe and hard hat (with light of course) punching the clock. The boy seemed to be working relentlessly on this cougar that was more than reciprocating. Now wait a second, that's not accurate, 'The Super' was being chased or it appeared that way. So, the wife and I get to sneak in a 30 second see ya Super before she wraps herself around him like she had tentacles and whisked him back into her personal space. My wife and I were pumped, because the skin boat was definitely docking in tuna town for that fella. But, to my extreme amazement (disappointment) I find that the hefty lefty went like 8 and 2/3 s but couldn't get the win. Of course I questioned him about this, and in a true upset he was speechless. That's right folks the cat just got his tongue. He initially attempted to deflect my questions (yes they were quite direct/forward) but he just gave. The shutdown ensued and I could tell I had totally lost my ability to communicate on this issue. (Sorry Tough Man, I can't break this paragraph off right now) I don't want to go into details out on this here internet, but I'm still trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. What the hell is going on here? Doesn't some kind of man juice start flowing at some point and the animalistic nature of our being supercede the rational judgement of even the most thoughtful of us? You know what, this is coming close to disturbing, to the point of it coming damn close to an intervention of sorts. I think Adam should possibly head this up. I just don't know what else to say.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.


    My page - easiest way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete