Monday, December 10, 2007

Here's To You Little Guy

Well, I realize it has been some time since my last post, but I think just maybe you will forgive me after what you read next. As some of you may know, I have a bit of an interest in little people. Please afford me the opportunity to explain. I do not discriminate betwen midgets, elves, dwarves, or the occasional short friend that all of us have. I don't know what it is, I am just fascinated. I mean those little bastards are cuter than a freckled pup in a peppermint patch!!! Now realize this is not a fetish, but truly I am amazed. Those little guys surviving in a big person's world shows the kind of resilience and effort that most of us normal sized people could only imagine to posess.

Welll I could go on and on, so let's just get to my tribute. Here's to the little people, and the inventor of the step stool!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1282871605

No comments:

Post a Comment